Quality & Environment
TETRAFIX and its employees should be conscious about our environmental footprint and continuously work to reduce our impact on the environment. This is achieved by:
- Communication and increased awareness among our employees and suppliers about their and their companies’ obligations and impact on the environment
- Continuously work to prevent waste and reduce our use of resources
- From an environmental standpoint select the best alternative when viable both from a technical and commercial perspective
- Monitor, satisfy and where possible exceed requirements put on our organisation from both regulators, clients, owners and other stakeholders
TETRAFIX and its employees should aim to always exceed our clients’ expectations and demands and keep the number of complaints to zero. This is achieved by:
- Delivering good, products and services that exceed our client’s agreements, expectations and delivery times
- Always aim at develop and improve our products and processes in order to fulfil all demands and be a part of our clients continuous development
- Our employees commitment and competence in combination with requirements we put on on our suppliers from a quality, ethical as well as environmental perspective
- Continuously monitor and follow-up of our processes to identify measures to correct and prevent issues. Measures should lead to continuous improvement and be communicated to employees and clients.
- Quality has high priority and the top management is supporting initiatives at all levels in the organisation
TETRAFIX AB is 9001 and 14001 certified to show our commitment to quality and the environment.